Thursday, June 28, 2007

An Update/Reflection on the Break-in at Justapaz

For the past 10 days I've been attending the General Synod of the United Church of Christ (UCC - who turned 50 this year), and taking a two-week course on the history, theology and polity of the UCC. I will write more about this wonderful experience later. For now I wanted to pass along an update and reflection about the break-in and theft at Justapaz that was the focus of my first post 12 days ago. Thank you Janna, for your testimony to the "power of the Holy Spirit within transformed believers to deny fear its victory."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael,

This is Jane Ellingwood from your UCC History, Theology, and Polity course. I am very sorry to hear of the terrible news of the two murders, and of how many Protestant ministers have been killed in the last few years. I will pray for the widow and for others, as well as for you.

Jane